- A simple leap. Deals low damage.
- A rushing charge. Deals low to moderate damage.
- A slashing claw combo. Covers a large area and deals low to moderate damage per hit.
- A geyser of black flame that pursues its target before erupting. Deals moderate to high damage.
- Three large, black fireballs that shoot out in a fan formation. Deal moderate damage.
- A fiery breath. Moves back and forth in front of the Blitz Hannibal and deals moderate damage.
- Emits wings of purple flame and rises into the air before erupting in fire and sending blasts of flame out all around. Deals high damage. 2 rounds of flames occur opposed to the original 3.
- A slashing combo augmented with twin blades of purple flame. Moves a good deal faster than its un-enraged version and deals high damage per hit
- All normal attacks.
- Notably, the Blitz Hannibal is immune to Hold. The Firestorm attack has only 2 waves, as compared to the regular 3.
- In God Eater 2, It can only be fought in the 1.20 update's Lindow DLC, the 1.40 update's survival missions, and the Twin Dragons Wild Dance DLC mission. In the Lindow DLC, Lindow fights one of these while infected with the Corrosive Hannibal. Completing this mission allows the player to use Infected Lindow as an NPC ally.
- In God Eater 2 Rage Burst, all of the above apply (as part of the default game).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.