||竜帝 / Bahamut
||Head, Booster (Back), Right Arm & Left Arm
A DLC Aragami who rules over ice, known as the frozen emperor. - God Eater Burst
- Caligula is the name of the ancient Roman emperor infamous for his cruelty and depravity.
- If you break the Left and Right arms, the attack range of his blades will decrease (Note: Unbounding the Left and Right arm is a separate operation).
- Unbounding its booster decreases the range of its ice field.
- Unbounding its head causes it to activate an attack where it launches up in the air and charge at its target.
- When enraged its left eye glows red.
- It is immune to Hold.
- In God Eater 2, Caligula is a regular Aragami that appears in standard missions.
- In a cutscene in God Eater 2 Rage Burst, Julius Visconti is shown to be fighting a colorless Caligula barefisted, and later, used its arm blades as a weapon.
- In a cutscene in God Eater Resurrection, Nova defeats and eats the core of a golden Caligula.
||Fire a high piercing icicle shot.
||Fire an icy tornado.
||Fire 2 consecutive huge homing blue blasts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.