Blade Attacking Tips:
- Fallen Cocoon Maidens (Freeze) are weak against melee Crush attacks. Using High Crush attribute blades with the blaze element is the quickest way to kill them.
- When attacking a Fallen Cocoon Maiden (Freeze), it's best to position yourself at its back or sides. This prevents it from attacking you with its very quick frontal needle attack which can inflict Fatal Leak.
- When you see a Fallen Cocoon Maidens (Freeze) slightly raise itself up, it will launch its 360 degree needle attack which can inflict Deadly Venom. Dash away from it as soon as possible.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Snipe them down using blaze elemental bomb/radial bullets.
Other Useful Tips:
- Fallen Cocoon Maidens (Freeze) will be staggered and eventually be inflicted with the down status effect after taking a large amount of damage. This gives the player an open opportunity for a devour attack or to deal more damage.
- Fallen Cocoon Maidens (Freeze) are immobile but it can shoot lasers as an effective means of attacking. You can use another Aragami's body as a shield from its projectiles.
- Fallen Cocoon Maidens (Freeze) usually appear with other larger Aragami to provide support fire. When this happens, it's best that you kill them first as they pose as a hindrance/distraction. You can also devour them before facing the main target to get a free burst and extra Aragami bullets.
God Eater Burst
|Ice Laser||Pierce, Freeze||Fires a single ice shot|
|Ice Javelin||Pierce, Freeze||Fires an ice elemental overhead auto-aiming bullet that falls on the enemy|
The numbers below represent a percentage estimate of the Aragami's defense (From 1% to 100%) for the specified attributes. The higher the value, the weaker your attack will be.
God Eater Burst
|Pic||Name||Devour Rates per Difficulty|
|Ice Pixie Shell||41.7%||40.0%|