Blade Attacking Tips:
- Wielding blaze or spark elemental Short Blades are the best weapons against a Fallen Zygotes (Freeze).
- For melee attacks, stick to aerial combos as they will easily trim down a Fallen Zygote's (Freeze) HP but watch out for its Poison Gas attack when doing so.
Gun Attacking Tips:
- Using blaze or spark elemental shot/laser bullets are effective.
- When sniping down a Fallen Zygote (Freeze), watch out for its ranged attacks.
Other Useful Tips:
- Fallen Zygotes (Freeze) will fall to the ground after taking a large amount of damage. This gives the player an open opportunity for a devour attack or to deal more damage.
- Fallen Zygotes' (Freeze) poison gas and shot attacks can inflict Leak so exercise caution whenever fighting against one.
- Fallen Zygotes (Freeze) have extremely acute hearing and have a wide area vision. If a Zygote spots you, it will alert every other Aragami on the map to your location. Avoid these as best as you can or strike them down fast if you want to keep the element of surprise on whatever you're hunting. On a side note, Zygotes can still easily detect you even if you're equipped with espionage-related skills (Air, Muted, (B) Super Mute and Covert Team).
- Fallen Zygotes (Freeze) usually appear with other larger Aragami. When this happens, it's best that you kill them first as they pose as a hindrance/distraction. You can also devour them before facing the main target to get a free burst and extra Aragami bullets.
- Even if they're hovering in mid-air, your devour attacks can still hit them normally.
God Eater Burst
|Icicle Shot||Freeze||Shoots a freeze bullet.|
|3-Way Snaring||Freeze||Shoots three icicles in different directions which can inflict Hold.|
The numbers below represent a percentage estimate of the Aragami's defense (From 1% to 100%) for the specified attributes. The higher the value, the weaker your attack will be.
God Eater Burst