|Lord Rah is an Ash Aragami introduced in God Eater 3.
- An Ash Aragami with a body that looks to fuse a bird’s head with a celestial globe and human body.It carries fireballs in both hands and burns anyone who approaches it to ashes.
- It usually moves while floating along leisurely, but when it finds a target, it uses the boosters on its back to rush forward and swoop down on its enemy.
- Ra’s devour ability changes the fireballs it carries in both hands into a devour form before throwing them at its target.
- When it enters the Burst state, all of its energy amplifies, it wears wings of fire, and it can fire even stronger flames.
- Lord Rah is named and is based on Rah, the Egyptian God of the Sun often described to have a falcon's head and ferries over the Sun.